Use of the Website
The content and other information appearing on the website are provided and updated on "AS IS" basis. While SRSSC makes full effort to ensure the accuracy, usefulness, or certainty of any of the content or other information appearing on the website SRSSC assumes no responsibility for any harm or loss to you that may arise through the use of content or other information appearing on the website.
SRSSC reserves the right to change or discontinue any or all elements of the website, including its structure, usage conditions, URL, and content or other information without prior notice.
SRSSC reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue operation of the website without prior notice.
SRSSC reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue operation of the website access to any user who abuses usage or reveals password and log in to unauthorised users.
Rights to the trademarks, logos, and product names appearing on SRSSC website belong to SRSSC. Usage of the above without authorization from SRSSC or the right holder is prohibited under trademark law, except for specific use permitted under trademark law or other laws. You are therefore requested to contact SRSSC to obtain permission before making use of trademarks, etc., appearing on the website.
Copyright for the all material appearing on it, such as text, photographs, images, and (referred to collectively below as content") belongs to SRSSC, the original author, or other entities.
Duplication, public transmission, modification, deletion, or reproduction on your website of content from SRSSC website without the authorization of the copyright holder, whether SRSSC, the original author, or another entity, is prohibited under copyright law, You are therefore requested to contact SRSSC to obtain permission before making use of content appearing on the website. Please note, however, that permission for the following uses is granted.
- Printing or storage for personal use, or other specific use permitted under copyright law.
- Any use that SRSSC deems to be appropriate
If use is made of content with the permission of SRSSC, you are requested to display the copyright notice if specified by SRSSC. Modification or deletion of the copyright notice without prior notice to SRSSC is prohibited.
Links to the Website
- When linking to SRSSC E-Service Website (including listing the URL of SRSSC website in a printed publication such as a magazine, memo or a book), you are requested to seek approval from SRSSC. Note that a lack of response from SRSSC does not indicate approval of the request to link to the website.
- You are requested to contact the administrator (webmaster@.sharp-svc.info) should the website where the link to SRSSC website appears undergo major changes.
- Links to SRSSC website should point to the top page's URL (http://www@.sharp-svc.info). If you wish to link to a page other than the pages designated please contact the administrator and follow any individual terms found on such page.
- Linking to SRSSC website is not permitted if any of the following is the case, or is suspected of being the case.
- A link from a site that slanders or abuses SRSSC or any executive or employee of SRSSC Group.
- A link that damages SRSSC reputation or dignity such as a link from a site that degrades public order or morals.
- A link that makes SRSSC site(s) indistinguishable from another site such as a frame link.
- A link that presented in a manner that could create the mistaken impression of a collaborative or cooperative relationship between you and SRSSC, or the mistaken impression that SRSSC certifies or support your website on which the link appears.
- A link that judged by SRSSC to be inappropriate for any other reason.
- SRSSC may at its sole discretion request you to remove a link as described above or a link which we determine to be inappropriate, even if we at one time recognized its use.
Procedure for use of Data and Information available on SHARP-ROXY SALES & SERVICE COMPANY (M) SDN BHD E-SERVICE WEBSITE
- On the SHARP-ROXY SALES & SERVICE COMPANY site, when we collect personal data from our customers such as name, address, phone number, etc., we state the purpose of the collection, a contact address for inquiries, and collect only data required for that purpose.
- Personal data collected from our customers is managed appropriately to prevent illegal access, alteration and theft and will only be used within the scope of the purpose given at the time of collection.
- Personal data collected from our customers will not be offered or disclosed to any third party other than an organization indicated to the customer in advance. We strictly require that such third parties appropriately manage all such personal data. If the collected data is supplied to a third party that is not part of SRSSC group, then we put the notification about the supply of the collected data to a third party in the collecting site along with the name of such organization.
- Personal data collected from our customers may be used for purposes related to the promotion of products or services of SRSSC. We may send out promotional information related to products or services to you based on such personal data. If you prefer not to receive such promotional information, please contact us through the address given on the page where you submitted your personal data, and we will stop using your personal data for that purpose.
- If you wish to confirm, revise, or delete personal data that you provided to us, and then please contact us through the address given on the page where you submitted your personal data, and we will respond accordingly.
Inquires about the Website
Please contact the administrator (webmaster@.sharp-svc.info) to submit any questions or comments you may have regarding the Company's website, permission to link to it, etc.